- Only TWO people in the farm shop at once.
- Please queue outside the glass doors at 2m distances.
- Please wear a mask when in the shop area and if doing takeaway only.
- Please use the hand sanitiser upon entry and exit of the shop, at the toilets and restaurant.
- Please do not touch everything, only touch what you are going to buy.
- Please then place the chosen items by the till (near the glass doors) and we will approach it to total up your shop.
- Should you want a takeaway hot drink, please let me know upon arrival so I can make it for you - the same goes for cake! I'm sorry we can not accept reusable cups from your home at this time (the takeaway packaging is however compostable, so throw it on your compost heap!) Please don't follow us to receive the coffee - they will come to you!
- Please adhere to social distancing throughout your visit to West End.
- Nothing can be returned once you have left the shop, so please make sure you do want 5 cabbages before you go home (!)
We are much looking forward to seeing people, but please don't visit if you think you have experiencing any Covid symptoms (a temperature or continuous cough are a no no - thanks so much!)
Restaurant bookings - are required for dining- please do book for lunch and brunch in advance as we have limited tables now due to spacing.
For now the important news is - Indoor gatherings are limited to members of any two households (or support bubbles), while outdoor gatherings are limited to members of any two households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most six people from any number of households.